
If Elliott could talk I'm quite sure he'd tell you the best thing about turning one was getting to eat cake. With his exceptional fine motor skills, I expected that he might eat his cake in nice little bite-size pinches. Oh no. The boy stuffed his cake down in two fistfulls. The whole slice was gone, crumbs and all, in less than a minute. The bib was definitely an afterthought, and really not even needed. He made sure all the cake went into his mouth.




Happy birthday, Elliott!

4 comments:
So cute!!
I don't know what it is, but when I see your children, I always want to have more. Elliott has grown so much!
Ahh, the power of baked goods. Also--Amy's cream cheese frosting...
(Aim- I must admit that I am very proud of myself for taking that last picture. I felt, at the moment I took it, that I had done something worthy of pride. Of course, Elliott is good material to start with. But my camera prowess was also very good.)
Yes, thank you, Liz. That last photo is my absolute favorite!
Post a Comment