I've been perfecting a dijon dressing that has now become to me like ketchup is to Liam. It adds a delcious zing to everything. I especially like it on the everyday green salad. No store-bought dressing holds a candle to it (not even TJ's Tuscan Italian -- sorry dad, who is probably not even reading this post because it's a recipe). Anyway, tonight I had a brainstorm and boiled some fingerling potatoes and green beans, tossed them with the dressing and a little crumbled bacon and fresh parmesan. I ate the dish for dinner and dessert. (I let Andrew have some, too.) And I'm still thinking about the leftovers.
Delicious Dijon Dressing
1/2 cup dijon mustard
2 T wine vinegar
1/4 t. kosher salt
1/2 t. ground pepper
1 cup canola oil
1/4 cup water
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She think's it sooo good that it has replaced my deodorant, shower gel and shaving cream in the bathroom!
HELP!
Post a Comment