I am sure kindergarten teachers must go home with a lot of hilarious one-liners to share. Liam has been throwing out zingers left and right. I already mourn the day when he will be too self-conscious and too "smart" to just let them fly. Here are a few of my favorites from today:
:: Lifting his shirt while standing in front of the mirror this morning: "What am I going to be using these nipples for?"
:: Riding home from t-ball tonight: "When Elliott turns 3 can we start calling him Owen?"
:: Asking him if he'd like to use a free soft-serve cone coupon at McDonald's after his grandma bought him lunch there: "No way, mom. I'm sick. I just ate lunch at McDonald's."
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are great. Especially the first.
Please do keep it up, Liam.
Post a Comment