





So much to make. So little time. But it makes me happy just to think about all the lovely, lovable and hilarious (oh yes, one of these will be very funny) results . . . if I can pull it off. If not, there's always next year. (And 11 months to get working - as if that would ever happen!)
Cookies, however, will be made. Lots of cookies. Stay tuned.

3 comments:
I can relate to this post! You've inspired me . . . maybe I'm not so bad after all! Even the "to do" piles are full of promise! I love you, Amy!
That is my life exactly right now...I had so many gifts that I wanted to make, but they will end up being store bought, but like you I will get the candies and cookies done. I have 14 dozen cookies that I have committed to making for parties and cookie exchanges.
BTW, that SimpleSewing for Baby book is great!!
Amy, I like your title of good intentions...instead of things I didn't get done. Thanks!
Post a Comment