Since Andrew has been laid up inside all week, the boys and I have been living outside. With the exquisite weather, it's hard to complain (although, with a sick hubby, I do and I have - sorry, honey). So, in addition to making
these awesome cookies that I just can't get enough of, here's what we've been occupied with instead...

:: Remastering the scooter, the bike and the popping lawnmower (for those of us who have not yet mastered contraptions with wheels).

:: Contemplating next steps for an evergreen-free landscape.

:: Noticing that more than just bushes need a trim.

:: Stopping to smell the flowers.

:: Looking cute as a button.
2 comments:
Hope your gubby gets well. Flu? I will be praying. Love your pics of the boys and home here. So fun.
Ooops. I mean Hubby with an H, not Gubby with a G. How funny. Should we call our hubby's gubby's now? hee
Post a Comment