Ever since I heard about the six-word memoir from my friend Karen (who discovered it on Salon.com), I have been trying to come up with the perfect abridged description of my life. Here are some attempts:
"Wash, dry, fold, wear, sort, repeat."
"No good with money, need rest."
"Home filled with love, cat hair."
"Farm girl born in wrong century."
It's easier to describe Liam's life in six words:
"Can't go to sleep without blankie."
"Cut, paste, cut, paste, cut, paste."
"Did I just do a toot?"
What's your six-word memoir? Publish it here!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Left small for tall. Found all.
Get down. Get up. Try dancing.
In love and back in debt.
Unfair. He is there. I'm here.
Always - wine comes just in time.
Feel a little like a fake.
I am not opposed to tomfoolery.
bonds mature. but not me.
by the way, those that wrote more than one -- namely my two sisters -- I believe this is cheating. Writing multiple things under the guise of succintity. Is that a word?
I Was Sad, Now I'm Happy
Beer, Music, Salt And Vinegar Chips
I Don't Care, I Am British
Post a Comment